1. Can my points be converted into part of ticket price?
2.Can I redeem awards with points combined with points in other accounts?
3. How to calculate points required for redeeming ticket awards for children and babies?
The points required for redeeming awards for children and babies are the same as those for adults. The free tickets are inapplicable to the children who are not accompanied by adults.
4. Why I still need to pay money for the award tickets?
According to Terms and Condions of Eastern Miles, the awards redemption is subject to the redeemer being responsible for concerned taxes and fees (for example, taxes for the award ticket).
5..How can I redeem China Eastern Airlines award ticket, class upgrade awards or excess luggage allowance awards?
If you have sufficient points in your account, you can redeem flight reward through the following way. Step 1: To apply for awards
- To apply for awards from a booking office directly under China Eastern Airlines
- To call China Eastern Airlines service hotline 021-95530 for application
Step 2: To collect awards
- To draw awards from a booking office directly under China Eastern Airlines
- If members collect awards for themselves or redemption nominee, they must provide membership card numbers, passwords,valid ID document of their own and valid ID document of redemption nominee. If an agent is authorized to collect reward, the valid ID document of the agent should be provided.
Once the points are redeemed, whether used completely or not, the remaining cannot be returned to the account or usedfor redeeming other awards.
Redemption process must be completed 3 day in advance.
6.What flight reward of other airlines can I redeem with Eastern Miles points in my account?you can redeem for award tickets and class upgrade awards of China Eastern Airlines, and award tickets of Eastern Miles air partners as well. Please refer to the content of "Partners” at www.easternmiles.com. As for redeem flight award, please contact service network or dial service hotline 021-95530.
7.Can I redeem flight award of China Eastern Airlines or other air partners at any time?
The number of available seats of flight reward depends on the specific situation on the seat supply. In addition, China Eastern Airlines and its some airline company partners may have blackout dates. During this period, accepting reward redemption will be stopped. Whatever award tickets you may redeem, ticketing must be completed three days before the date of travel.
8. Can I redeem award ticket for others?
You can redeem award ticket for yourself or redemption nominee designated by yourself. If you haven’t designed redemption nominee, you can redeem for anyone else.
9.What documents shall I provide when I redeem award ticket?
If members collect awards for themselves or redemption nominee, they must provide membership card numbers, passwords,valid ID document of their own and valid ID document of redemption nominee. If an agent is authorized to collect reward, the valid ID document of the agent should be provided.
10.What is the validity period of award ticket?
The valid period of award flight ticket is one year from the date of travel; if the award ticket is not completely used, the valid period is one year from the date of ticket issuing. The award ticket must be completely used within the valid period.
11. If I haven’t used the award ticket, can I refund this ticket? How shall I refund the ticket?
Except for special situation, once issued, the award ticket is non-refundable.
12. Can I change flight number or date of award ticket?
Only changes to flight number and/or date are permitted once the award ticket is issued. If change is needed, please notify China Eastern Airlines to cancel original seat reservation before the take-off time of the originally booked flight, meanwhile confirm the new flight date and/or flight time.
13.Can I change the destination of award ticket?
Once the award ticket is issued, the traveler’s name, flight sector, class of service, and flight operator cannot be changed.
14.Can I redeem class upgrade awards for all kinds of subclasses?No.
You can use Eastern Miles points to redeem class upgrade awards when you travel with subclass of C/J/O/Y/K/B/E/H. You can use Eastern Miles points for an upgrade to the next higher class of travel from the original class of ticket purchased in eligible subclasses. Upgrade awards are subject to availability at the time of upgrade award reservation.